The final in mod 4 will be formatted as a mock interview, something you’ve been practicing throughout all of Mod 4 and previous mods as well. It will include a code challenge along with follow up questions about your background and any relevant technical questions. The rubric is listed here to remind you of the details we will be assessing:
- 3 - Student provides a working solution within the time allotted and their process/approach is clear to the interviewer
- 2 - Student may/may not have arrived at a working solution, however, they clearly demonstrate their process/approach through a combination of psuedocode, comments and the completed code.
- 1 - Student does not arrive at a working solution and there is no psuedocode, comments, etc. to convey their process/approach to interviewer.
Behavioral Interview Questions
- 3 - Student answers the questions in an articulate and professional manner and is able to reference multiple projects, life experiences, etc. in great detail
- 2 - Student is able to answer the questions in a professional manner, although some answers may be lacking details/do not reference projects, life experiences, etc.
- 1 - Student is unable to answer the questions or answers are lacking professionalism or are inappropriate
Technical Interview Questions
- 3 - Student answers the questions in an articulate and professional manner and answers are correct/demonstrate strong understanding of content knowledge
- 2 - Student is able to answer the questions in a professional manner. While there may be questions the student cannot answers, they are able to gracefully exit and continue with interview
- 1 - Student is unable to answer the questions or answers are lacking professionalism or are inappropriate, or there is no attempt to gracefully exit interview questions they are unable to answer