Professional Development Support
Graduation RequirementsStudents are expected to pass the following:
- Maintain above 80% attendance
- Capstone Project
- Students who do not pass the Capstone Project will be required to complete an additional project
- Take-Home Project
- Professional Development Deliverables
- Final Presentation
Professional Development Deliverables ExplainedIn order to graduate, the following PD deliverables needs to be completed:
- Deliverable #1: Complete Terminal portfolio
- Follow these directions to update and submit your portfolio.
- Add at least 2 projects and use these guidelines to help you create the descriptions
- Upload your polished and targeted resume
- Include the link to your LinkedIn that is updated and optimized for job search
- Due date #1: Friday of Week 4. Make sure to "request review" by this date.
- Final due date: EOD Friday of Week 5. All updates to the portfolio must be made by this time to fulfill this deliverable.
- Deliverable #2: Complete this self-evaluation survey by the EOD Friday of Week 5.
- Deliverable #3: Full Interview Simulation
Your Career Specialists will review all portfolios and send follow-up on anything to be completed before it can be published. Note: you must select "request review" on your Terminal portfolio and then a member of the Career Dev team will review it and publish it; it isn't fully complete until we publish it.
Early Graduation Requirements
For students that have signed a job offer and still want to receive a graduation certificate, please reach out to your instructors and the career development team to follow up on next steps. The below is provided as a general outline of expectations.