What & Why
Throughout Mod4 you will be completing technical challenges that are designed to simulate what you will likely encounter during a technical interview. Oftentimes, these challenges are extremely tricky and the interviewers may not even expect you to finish or arrive at a solution.
What they DO care about is how your problem solving process and your ability to communicate that approach to others. Essentially, they want to be certain that if you join their team, you can contribute to solving problems that you don’t necessarily have answers for!
We want you to become comfortable explaining your thought process/problem solving approach to another person. This involves clearly articulating both abstract and technical concepts to another human being. To practice this, we will have you submit a short 2-5 minute video after each technical challenge!
Video Reflection Process
- Create a short, 1-2 minute video on YouTube where you respond to the following prompts:
- Explain the approach you took to this technical challenge
- What obstacles did you encounter during this challenge? What approaches did you take to solving this obstacle?
- If you were to attempt this challenge again, would you change anything about your approach? If so, what would you change and why?
- Submit your YouTube link to the following form